Our bucket and wringer combos are designed
to meet the demanding requirements of the
most sanitary environments.
• Our buckets are manufactured from high quality plastic that is injection molded.
• Unlike conventional foam buckets, our buckets are absolutely smooth, strong,
durable, and easy-to-clean and sanitize which reduces breeding ground for
• Gears and pressure plates, fiber reinforced nylon.
• Quiet, smooth operation, easy to work with and ideal for high standards
• More efficient wringing; also avoids water splashing on the floor.
• Single bail carry handle eliminates pinching problem.
• Durable ball bearing casters provide smooth, easy movement.
• Accommodates all wet mop sizes 340 g to 900 g / 12 oz to 32 oz and
fits all bucket types and sizes.
• Reduces need to stock different wringers resulting in less inventory.
• Convenient opening for mop access, extended casters for stability.
• Extended casters minimize possibility of tipping.
• The durable stain resistant one piece construction is easy to clean and sanitize
and does not provide a breeding ground for bacteria.
• Downward pressure wringer forces water into bucket more effectively.
|Marino Blue 40QT Downpress bucket and wringer combo||blue||25-38 L/ 26-40QT||134704||1|
|Marino Grey 40QT Downpress bucket and wringer combo||grey||25-38 L/ 26-40QT||134706||1|
|Marino Yellow 40QT Downpress bucket and wringer combo||yellow||25-38 L/ 26-40QT||131580||1|
|Marino Blue 32QT Downpress bucket and wringer combo||blue||25-30 L/ 26-32qt||134719||1|
|Marino Grey 32QT Downpress bucket and wringer combo||grey||25-30 L/ 26-32qt||134721||1|
|Marino Yellow 32QT Downpress bucket and wringer combo||yellow||25-30 L/ 26-32qt||131582||1|